Needed a fast lunch and had some leftovers. Since chefkoch.de didn’t spit out anything to cook, I just made this up. Tastes astonishingly good for a spontaneous shot.
- Cook some pasta. You can do everything else while they are cooking.
- Cut half an onion and some dried tomatoes into small pieces (you could add a bit of chili here to get this more spicy!)
- Braise them lightly in whichever sort of oil you like
- Pour one or two spoons of sugar over it after some minutes to caramelize the onions/tomatoes
- Add some sunflower seeds and later on some tomato paste
- If you wish, deglaze it with red wine or Marsala (which I did.)
- Add the al dente pasta.
Great. Apparently, I’m a food blogger now (and learned a good chunk of english cooking vocabulary.)unfortunate